Skip to Main Content
Declare Communcation Studies as a Minor
DECLARE COMMUNICATION STUDIES AS A MINOR
- Eligibility: Students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- The former process of admitting students on one declaration day per semester has been changed. The application for this minor is now open year round.
- To apply: Submit the Communication Studies Minor Application. Please allow 5-7 business days for the application to be processed.
- Note regarding registration: Communication Studies minors can register for certain electives on their own, but many require authorizations. When you are declared in the minor, please be sure to request authorizations in advance, prior to the beginning of registration. You may view which course options require authorization and which do not by following the worksheet.
- Download the Worksheet: Communication Studies Minor Worksheet